Cassio Goldschmidt is regarded as an internationally recognized, award-winning security expert. With more than 20 years of experience, Mr. Goldschmidt has a remarkable record of industry accolades and honors.
• Winner of the 2019 (ISC)² Information Security Leadership Award for all Americas
• Nominee for the 2019 TEN Information Security Executive Award for North America
• Winner of the 2020 TEN Information Security Executive Best Project Award for the West Coast region
• Winner of the 2011 (ISC)² Cybersecurity Community Services Star Award for all Americas
• Finalist of the 2011 (ISC)² Americas Information Security Leadership (ISLA) Awards 2011 in the Information Security Practitioner category
• Nominee for the 2012 OWASP Web Application Security Person of the Year (WASPY) Awards
Other honors include being:
- Publicly thanked by Brazil’s Superior Electoral Court (TSE) for finding security weaknesses and providing significant recommendations to improve the security of the electronic voting systems used in the country’s presidential election
- A member of Forbes Technology Council and contributor of Forbes.com
- The founding member of OWASP Los Angeles Chapter, which was elected the best OWASP chapter in the world in 2013
- A co-founder of OWASP AppSec Cali conference
- A speaker at many of the most respected international security conferences, including RSA, Black Hat, ISSA, CIO Event, ACSAC, (ISC)² Security Congress, FS-ISAC, Better Software, NULLCon, and Global OWASP AppSec in countries such as Brazil, China, India, Poland, Sweden, and the United States
- The single inventor of three U.S. patents and the co-inventor of fourth U.S. patent
A qualified assessor is critical for the TPN program and process.https://ttpn.org
Mr. Goldschmidt has a B.S. in Computer Science, an M.S. in Software, and an M.B. His professional certifications include CSSLP (Certified Software Security Lifecycle Professional), CIPP/US (Certified Information Privacy Professional / United States), CIPT (Certified Information Privacy Technologist), CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional), CBP (Certified Bitcoin Professional). Mr. Goldschmidt was among the first 15 individuals to receive the TPN certification in the world.